Saturday, December 26, 2009

The Best...

... Shopping Day Ever!

In preparation for my brave embarkment to the desolate, harsh state of Connecticut for a week. My dad and I decided that I must need survival supplies.
And by the way, the day after Christmas is probably the best day for shopping! Everything is at least 50% or more off, and then there's extra percents off of sale items. There is no better feeling than to arrive at the checkout counter and discover that sale item is further reduced! Doesn't feel often, so savor the moment when it happens to you.
Although I like to shop alone, but when I need to actually get shit done and buy things I need, there is no better shopping companion than JayZ (what I call my dad). He will make my decisions for me when I am wavering in between 5 pairs of jeans, and if he really doesn't like something I can't get it; but he is usually right about that item being hideous. However keeping up with him in the mall with boots on is a slightly difficult task, at least I got some work out in.
But the best part of all!!! HE PAYS! No more acts of sadness when I open my bank statement online!

  • Nice new pair of jeans that hopefully won't stretch too much- 30 dollars
  • Plaid flats-14 dollars
  • Warm down and my survivor coat-85 dollars
  • Cozy lamb wool sweater-40 dollars
  • New Suitecase to put it all in-110 dollars
  • Not dying of hypothermia in Narnia- PRICELESS.


1 comment: