Monday, August 16, 2010

Heaps of Food Pictures

Yummy rice pudding I found at The Chicken Shop on King Street Newtown. Delicious. I am addicted. Too bad they only make them like twice a week.
Chocolate Soufflé at the Max Brenner Chocolate Bar. warm and goooey

Pancakes on the Rocks! Basically a fancier Waffle House. But I don't know what it is with Australian bacon but it's amazing!! Hash browns taste weirdly similar to Waffle House. Eggs were a little dry, not nothing unfix-able by loads of Tabasco
The Farmer's Market. Lots of organic produce and different food vendors. I got this delicious Free range egg and bacon sandwich. I don't know why roaming around makes chicken produce awesome eggs but that's all I am getting from now on. So perfectly orange yolk. Really good for samples if you're hungry on a Saturday morning.

1 comment: