Saturday, August 28, 2010

Tim Tam Slams are for amateurs

I am not a big fan of the tim tam slam. The first time I tried to do it, the whole thing fell in my cup. It was a big fail. All my fault, but still.

The other day I was cutting up some amazing looking strawberries and I wished I had some chocolate bars to melt and dip in. No chocolate bar, however, yes tim tams...

I put them in the microwave for 45 seconds and the two biscuits reluctantly separated in the gooey chocolaty goodness and I put some cut up strawberries on top. I think it was a success.
I wish I had some Cool-Whip to put on top though, although I can't seem to find that anywhere in Sydney, any ideas?

P.S. I just learned that Arnott named the biscuits Tim Tam after he went to the Kentucky Derby and named it after the winning horse. And since I lived in Kentucky for 10 years, I pretty much feel a personal connection to the biscuits. Yes. Definitely.

Now some pictures to lure you into the idea.
A bowl of strawberries. hmmm what to do?

You put them on melted tim-tams of course!!

1 comment:

  1. JEALOUUUUUUUS. that looks delicious. i just had some froyo with strawberries & choc chips- it was amazing. i'm trying to eat as much froyo as possible before leaving

    ReplyDelete